GeorgeThanks for your kindly hospitality. Your company is very professional , we will have nice cooperation in the near future.
AlexandraGood company with nice service and high quality and high reputation. One of our reliable supplier , goods are delivered in time and nice package.
ElaneThrough very good communication all problems solved, satisfied with my purchase.
Screen Prinitng SS316L Dutch Weave Wire Mesh Stainless Steel Screen Roll
|Product Name||Stainless Steel Screen Mesh||Mesh||1 - 600 Mesh|
|Material||Stainless Steel 316L||Wire Diameter||2 - 0.018mm|
|Length||30m/roll 50m/roll Or As Required||Mesh Opening||0.025-23.37mm|
|Width||Usually 1m, 1.2m Or Others||Color||Customized|
|Weave Type||Dutch Weave||Sample||Small Sample Free|
|We Are Factory||Low MOQ, Lowest Price And The Best Service||Packing||Paper Tube Inside + Waterproof Paper/plastic Bag + Wodden Box/pallet|
SS316L Dutch Weave Wire Mesh longkuo,
Screen Prinitng Dutch Weave Wire Mesh,
SS316L stainless steel screen roll
Screen Prinitng Material Stainless Steel 316L Dutch Weave type Stainless Steel Screen Mesh
1. Good acid, alkali and corrosion resistance;
2. High strength, strong tensile force, toughness and wear resistance, durable;
3. It is resistant to high temperature oxidation, and the nominal temperature of 304 stainless steel screen is 800 ℃;
4. Normal temperature processing, that is, easy plastic processing, makes the possibility of using stainless steel screen diversified;
5. High finish, no surface treatment, easy maintenance.
1. Precise structure, uniform mesh, good filtration accuracy, good corrosion resistance and durability.
2. It has the properties of acid resistance, alkali resistance, temperature resistance, tensile and wear resistance.
3. High finish, no surface treatment, easy maintenance.
1. Plain weave:
Plain weave is a knitting method in which each warp crosses each weft, the diameter of which is the same as weft, and the warp and weft form a 90 degree angle. Plain woven mesh is square and uniform in size. Each warp is crossed up and down each weft, the diameter of the warp is the same as the weft, and the warp and weft form a 90 degree angle.
2. Twill weave:
The knitting mode in which each warp thread crosses each two weft threads and each weft thread crosses each two diameter threads.
3. Dense weave:
Warp and weft yarns have different diameters and mesh numbers. They are characterized by thin warp and dense weft, thick warp and thin weft. The direction of length is warp and the direction of width is weft. Dense mesh is divided into plain weave and twill weave.
4. Mat net twill knitting:
The knitting mode in which each diameter filament crosses up and down every two weft yarns, and each weft filament crosses up and down every two diameter yarns.
5. Double wire Dutch knitting:
This kind of knitting is very similar to twill Dutch knitting. There are two weft threads, which can be closely overlapped with the warp. This kind of silk cloth is mostly used for micron level filtration.
1. Raw materials for stainless steel wire drawing
2. Stainless steel drawing line production
3. Water tank wire drawing machine -- wire drawing and annealing
4. Stainless steel wire 0.50mm-1mm
5. Stainless steel mesh weaving
6. Stainless Steel Diamond mesh
7. Net cutting
8. Finished product testing
9. Packing and delivery
Before exporting, our products will be manually packaged with plastic bag, Moistureproof paper and tailor-made wooden boxes, in order to prevent damage.
Stainless steel standard steel grade comparison table and density table
|EU||Australia||Taiwan, China||density t/m3|
Filter accuracy conversion table